Nomad Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sub Forum

3 posters

Go down

Sub Forum Empty Sub Forum

Post by ^Jochi Khan^ Tue 27 Mar 2012, 15:04

I was considering setting up a sub forum to the TW:Shogun 2 forum for topics/posts about the new standalone Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai.
Perhaps keep the discussions separate?
Ideas!!!
^Jochi Khan^
^Jochi Khan^
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 245
Job/hobbies : Retired
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://www.nomadalliance.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Sub Forum Empty Re: Sub Forum

Post by ^Tsavong^ Wed 28 Mar 2012, 00:47

Could be thought Shogun 2 and Fall of the Samurai run in the same game and I think I could use my shogun 2 avatar to fight a Fall of the Samurai one. So may be a sub form off the Shogun 2 forum?
^Tsavong^
^Tsavong^
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ^Tomisama^ Sat 31 Mar 2012, 02:32

^Tsavong^ wrote:Could be thought Shogun 2 and Fall of the Samurai run in the same game and I think I could use my shogun 2 avatar to fight a Fall of the Samurai one. So may be a sub form off the Shogun 2 forum?

On the S2 against the FotS, I wanted to actually have one of these encounters be for I spoke, and having done that I can trully say, "you probably don't want to do that"!

The score was horrable, with his numbers of kills in the tens, and mine in the hundreds.

The moral of the story being, "never bring a bow to a gun fight"?

Maybe a really good player might have been able to pull it off, we will have to see Suspect
^Tomisama^
^Tomisama^
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ^Tomisama^ Sun 01 Apr 2012, 15:34

As an added note of displesure, we did not get cedit for the win above on our contest map. This may have been a glitch, or it may be that mixed avatar match-made battles don't count. I will see if that is in the manual somewhere.
^Tomisama^
^Tomisama^
Nomad
Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by ^Tomisama^ Mon 02 Apr 2012, 00:23

Both players FotS win didn't show up either...hmmm
^Tomisama^
^Tomisama^
Nomad
Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by ^Tsavong^ Mon 02 Apr 2012, 08:52

Sometimes there is a bit of lag after the battle before it shows up as points on the clan contest map. Its not the case that it has shown say after ten mins or so.?
^Tsavong^
^Tsavong^
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ^Tomisama^ Mon 02 Apr 2012, 13:15

Yup, know how that works (or doesn’t), but after the win shows on the clan roster count (never shows on the leaderboard), you would think it had been registered and would also show up on the map count.

But the real clue that my wins are not making it to the map is in the fact that the province won in both cases, never gets registered to the game-clan (or to anybody else for that matter).

I will start taking screen shots to track the situation for sure.
Thanks!
^Tomisama^
^Tomisama^
Nomad
Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by ^Jochi Khan^ Mon 02 Apr 2012, 16:04

Have noticed also that the win shows on the provinces held clan roster count (list to the right of the members name/win/loss column) but not on the map count (list top left showing clans wins/positions in Tier) For example, last night we were holding 8 provinces but the map count showed us as holding 7.
I saw that we were promoted to Tier 4 this morning. Very Happy

^Tomisama^ wrote:But the real clue that my wins are not making it to the map is in the fact that the province won in both cases, never gets registered to the game-clan (or to anybody else for that matter).

I have to ask....have you got the Clan Competition map selected before you start to arrange the Match Made battles?
Is the "Marker" positioned where you want to gain the province?

I know you are aware of these things but I just thought something might be going astray here.

^Jochi Khan^
^Jochi Khan^
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 245
Job/hobbies : Retired
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://www.nomadalliance.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content